- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 10 months ago by Alyssa.
October 13, 2017 at 11:55 am #11143KatieGuest
Do you have passion to impact the lives students ages 12-17? We are bursting at the seams with students and need the leadership capacity to support our students who are hungry to know God and His Word more, as well as to engage the issues in their neighborhood.
Boston Project is looking for people who love to connect with youth. Our youth programs are led by our part time Youth Coordinator who would love to have volunteers to help in the running of activities and events.
BP Youth Programs volunteer job description:
· Assist Prog. Coordinator with preparation for meeting (setting up space, food prep, study materials, etc)
· Develop relationships with youth from community
· Mentor youth
· Foster Fine Arts
· Ability to lead small group bible study/discussion group with community youth
Real Life meets weekly (Thursday), Sept – May
Young LYFE Middle School group will meet bi weekly (day to be determined, depending on availability of volunteers)
Youth Ambassadors Civic Leadership Development Program – meets weekly, with some weekends. Nov. – May
· Pressing need for female volunteers but both male and female are welcome
· Volunteers must be Christian who regularly attends a church.
· Volunteers must be comfortable in communities of color
· References will be requested
· Background checks will be requiredOctober 13, 2017 at 11:56 am #11144KatieGuest
Email: email@example.com for more information – We look forward to hearing from you!November 5, 2017 at 7:44 pm #11373AlyssaGuest
What community/neighborhood is this located?