- This event has passed.
Paint n’ Peel
February 14 from 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm$40.00
There is more to painting than just the finished product. The journey toward the end is what makes the finished product meaningful.
At our parties, you not only get to BE the artist behind your masterpiece, but you also get to explore deeper parts of yourself through guided reflection and activities. Growing as an artist by learning visual art techniques, while also growing personally; a living double entendre.
This Valentine’s Day, learn to love yourself well to exude love well onto others. The Christian involvement during our event will the the theme topic discussion on love. In leading the discussion, insertions on how and who God calls us to love will be discussed, while merging it to creation as He has it.
Spend a fun night with
- Yourself tapping into your creativity
- Your spouse/partner for Date Night
- Your friends for a Girls Night Out/ Guys Night Out
- Your family member (Mommy & Me/ Daddy & Me)
- Your colleague (post-work festivities)
- February 14
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- College Students, Community Outreach, Other, Social
- Event Tags:
- boston, Conversations, healing, love, massachusetts, new england, party, talent, umass boston, university, youth
December 2 from 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 18, 2020
December 3 from 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm