- This event has passed.
Hiring: Part-Time Networking & Research Associate
February 28 - March 9Free
EGC is looking for a Networking and Research Associate to join the Applied Research & Consulting team with the Boston Black Church Vitality Project (BBCVP). EGC’s research projects are designed to foster more and better connections among Christian leaders, and for EGC and our partners to gain a more data-grounded grasp of the needs and
resources of Boston communities and churches. As a research hub, EGC investigates on-the-ground, changing realities using a community-based approach that is practical and actionable.
The BBCVP research associate can expect to spend the majority of their time on the Boston Black Church Vitality Project, developing relationships with city pastors and other leaders, collecting information from those leaders, and analyzing what we’re learning from them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The BBCVP Networking & Research Associate will report to the Director of Applied Research & Consulting (ARC) and be responsible for the following duties:
● Reach out to city pastors to connect them with the Black Church Vitality Project
● Participate in partner meetings and presentations, including assisting with planning
● Assist in developing survey instruments
● Manage survey data collection process
● Conduct phone and in-person interviews
● Contribute to team data compilation, analysis and reporting
● Maintain email and phone communication with partners and survey/interview respondents
● Actively contribute ideas and energy to build team cohesiveness; pray regularly for the ARC team and the work it stewards; contribute to positive ARC team culture by being honest and appropriately assertive in providing feedback
Click here to check out the full job description, roles and responsibilities, and qualifications.
For questions, contact Michelle Harper – firstname.lastname@example.org and write, “Networking & Research Associate” in the subject line of your email.