- This topic is empty.
July 12, 2022 at 11:49 am #19931Kelly MaddenGuest
Revere/Beachmont beaches, seeking tenant for intentional Christian community, Sept 1st, $735/mo.
Two quiet male professionals seeking a third roommate desiring to live in Christian community with owners (adjacent unit), near beaches in Victorian two-family sitting atop Beachmont, in spacious first floor unit: 1,480 sq. ft. Available Sept 1. $735/mo.
– Unfurnished 12′ x 12′ bedroom with two windows and a closet, recently refinished hardwood floor. (The picture is of the adjacent room, very similar.)
– Three-bedroom, one full bath.
– Updated kitchen with granite counters.
– Large living room and dining room with custom built-in and hardwood floors.
– Patio picnic area and porch.
– Walk 0.4 mi. to Short Beach, 0.7 mi. to Revere Beach—more than one mile of safe, clean beaches/boardwalks/sidewalks for running/walking, sitting, praying, soaking rays.
– 0.4 mi. downhill to Beachmont T station (Blue line) and Zipcars.
– 100 yards to Bus 119. (Northgate-Beachmont)
– Large storage area in basement.
– Unit’s washer and dryer in basement.
– On-street parking (or live easily without a car, as roommates have done).
– Nearby stores (listed from 0.3 to 1.1 mi.): convenience stores, Italian bakery/gelato, Colombian restaurant, coffee shops, ethnic groceries, wine and spirits, pizza, sandwich shops, barber shops, Target, Stop and Shop.
– No smoking. No pets.
– Utilities NOT included (except water). First and last month rent.
– Lease commitment: 8-month (or remainder) lease in the period of October through April, month-to-month from May through September.
Contact owner kelly.alvin.madden(at)gmail.com with Subject line: “Room available” for more info and appointment to view.July 31, 2022 at 5:39 pm #20397Joseph CourtoisGuest
I am looking to rent a room with like minded positive Christians. I am a 39 year old male. I’m very clean and quiet. I work alot in the recovery field as a behavioral health technician and I’m also a recovery coach.July 31, 2022 at 6:17 pm #20398Abhishek JohnGuest
Is this space still available?