- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months ago by Noel.
July 23, 2019 at 11:11 am #15162Kelly FassettGuest
1 Room Opening at a New Christian Community Home in Dorchester – $800/month
House Details: The 3-story, 5-bedroom house is newly remodeled. The bedrooms are sunny and large, with hardwood floors throughout. There is a large living and dining room on the first floor, and the kitchen has all new appliances. The house has a covered porch in the front and back, with a small yard in the back too. There is free laundry in the basement as well as additional storage space. There is also a guest room on the third floor that we can use together for family and friends who are in town. Rent is only $800 per month, including utilities & Internet. Check out more photos here: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/16-Warner-St-Boston-MA-02124/59113892_zpid/?
Housemate Details: 1 married couple, with one baby girl coming in November, in their 30s, both are involved in Christian non-profits, and a single professional woman in her 20s working in healthcare.
Among many other things, we enjoy weekly dinners together, being active outdoors, game nights, lively discussion, reading, and gardening. We try to create a house environment that prioritizes creating safe spaces for communication, hospitality, and shared fun. We seek to support each other as we grow in faith and being a light for the gospel in our neighborhood, workplaces and beyond.
Neighborhood Details: Our home is an 8′ walk to Franklin Park and Harambee Park, a 5′ walk to the Talbot Ave commuter rail station, and 1 mile to Shawmut on the red line. It is on a relatively quiet residential street, and there are also grocery stores and local restaurants within a short walk.
Move-In Date: Anytime after 8/1.
We’re looking for the right person to join our community house! If you’re interested, email Kelly Fassett at kellysteinhaus at gmail.com with the following information:
· Looking to move in:
· For How long? (semester, year, other):
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
2. What are you passionate about?
3. What does community mean to you? Speak to the theoretical ( ie: people who support one another) and the tangible (ie: sharing meals)
4. Have you lived in community? w/ roommates? Describe your experience (If not, please share what your living situation(s) have been for the past 3-4 years).
5. Why are you interested in living here?
6. Do you have any reservations and/or concerns about living in community? Please describe.
7. Do you have any personal considerations that might make living in community difficult? Please explain.
8. Are you currently involved in a local church? Please share why or why not.
9. Briefly describe your faith journey.
10. What questions do you have for us?
11. What questions should we have asked, but didn’t?
References: Please provide name, email and telephone number
1. Current/Past Roommate
2. Current landlord
3. Character reference: pastor, mentor, etcAugust 29, 2022 at 9:11 pm #20548NoelGuest
Hi just wanted to know if the room still available for rent and I’m looking to move out from we’re I’m in October please let me know if it I still open ? Thanks 🙏