- This topic is empty.
April 25, 2021 at 10:42 pm #18099Kimberley Ann HutterGuest
Looking for a female-identifying roomie in our relaxed and cozy 3 bedroom home!
Available May 1 or June 1. $985/mo + shared utilities (gas, electric, compost, wifi) which is usually $50-$80, depending on the season.
A little about the apartment
– Near Ball Square and a 12-minute walk to Porter Square or Davis Square.
– First floor unit, with FREE laundry in the basement.
– 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, large eat-in kitchen, living room, and three-season porch. Hardwood floors, except for the kitchen.
– Tons of basement storage.
– Right next to Somerville Community Bike Path AKA the best part of Somerville.
A little about us
– We’re two professional women in health care and education who like going to church, hiking, playing board games, doing puzzles, watching movies/shows (duh. most recently, we really liked The Great British Bake Off) and cooking.
– We have a SUPER ADORABLE Maltese doggo named Max. He’s so friendly and, yes, will become your best friend if you give him enough treats.
– We’re an introvert and an extrovert, so we got you covered.
A little about what we’re looking for
– Someone who wants to share an occasional meal and make our apartment feel like home.
– Someone who’s clean, respectful, and laid back.
– Someone who will love Max.
– That’s it!
Please tell us about your availability to meet us via zoom!April 27, 2021 at 11:41 pm #18112Sarah DavisGuest
Hi, it sounds like we could be a great fit! I love Paul Hollywood, and I’m definitely all about loving Max (basically a treat factory over here). I can meet via zoom any morning (except this Friday, getting 2nd COVID vaccine) or pretty much any time on a Tuesday or Saturday. Please contact me, I’m really excited to connect! I think we have similar vibes. Thank you!!April 30, 2021 at 11:02 pm #18127Nia GreenGuest
Hi! My name is Nia Green. I’m the new Contemporary Worship Leader at Grace Chapel Lexington. I’m a complete introvert who loves old movies and tv shows, biking, the beach (although I’ve never had a beach day), dogs (especially my Yorkie named Stream who is currently living with my parents). I have officially been in MA for almost 2 weeks and due to my family roots would really like to have roommates. Would love to Zoom anytime between 12:30pm to 3:00pm on Saturday or Sunday, on weekdays I am available to Zoom anytime between 5:30pm to 7:00pm.May 5, 2021 at 4:51 pm #18130KimberleyGuest
I apologize for the delay in getting back to you, the website did not notify me of your response like it usually does.
If you are still interested and looking for a place, would you be able to send me an email at email@example.com? From there I can connect you to the two roommates and we can set up a zoom call!May 5, 2021 at 4:55 pm #18131KimberleyGuest
It would be great to connect with you too! Could you email me at kimberley.ann.hutter @gmail.com so I can connect you to the roommates?May 9, 2021 at 7:58 pm #18147MichelleGuest
Hi! I am moving to the area in the summer and looking for a place to call home! I work in healthcare and would love to live with other Christian gals. My number is 949.500.1214 if you are still looking. Thanks! Michelle