- This topic is empty.
May 11, 2022 at 11:12 pm #19721The Well Coffee House in Boston is Hiring!Guest
We are HIRING at The Well Coffee House and are looking for mission-minded individuals to join our team!
The Well is a local faith-based nonprofit and after opening our first coffeehouse in 2014, we have expanded to 3 other locations and have plans to open more in the near future. God is growing our ministry! These coffeehouses provide opportunities for fellow believers to bring God’s light to this dark city; and THIS is how we’re bringing the Great Commission to Boston: chatting over a cup of coffee or tea.
If YOU or anyone you know would be interested in volunteering or working with us, we need workers who can jump on board with our ministry goals:
– sharing Christ’s love and the gospel through selling coffee (or tea, or tasty pastries)
– blessing the community by providing a welcoming space for building relationships
– providing opportunities for Christ-followers to live out their faith in the workplace by loving on customers and coworkers
– We need to hire a few friendly hard workers for both part-time and full-time positions, but we could also use several reliable
volunteers. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, just have a teachable attitude
– Pay begins at minimum wage with opportunities to increase pay with certification and promotion
– Hours are flexible, but our shifts range from 6:30am-7pm on weekdays and from 9:30am-6:30pm on Saturdays.
You can reply to me (Jullie) or email@example.com if you are interested or have any questions! We would love to build our network and connect with other Christians who might be interested in this opportunity, so please let me know if you have any leads within your community.
Also, please feel free to share this info with your churches and check us out on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and thewellcoffeehouse.com.
firstname.lastname@example.orgMay 17, 2022 at 2:02 pm #19731Nia ChaplinGuest
Honestly so excited, I have literally never heard of a Christian coffee shop, I have chills thinking about it! I currently work at the Starbucks in Davis square full time but would be interesting in exploring opportunity for employment at this coffee shop. I’m a fairly young new believer here in Boston, so I eagerly want to build connections with other believers and share my faith openly without fear.