- This topic is empty.
May 19, 2021 at 8:27 am #18170Covenant Christian AcademyGuest
Covenant Christian Academy is seeking a qualifed, early childhood level teacher for our robust PreKindergarten program. Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Early Childhood or Elementary Education and have had experience teaching in the classroom at the Early Childhood level.
Qualifcations of the successful candidate will include:
• a mature Christian faith and the ability to nurture this faith in children
• a passion for Early Childhood education
• proven experience in managing an early childhood classroom with a welcome measure of structure while maintaining a spirit of grace and community
• the ability to provide a strong, well-rounded pre-kindergarten program based on hands-on, experiential learning
• the readiness to collaborate with colleagues, specialists, parents, and the larger school community
• Must be willing to sign CCA’s Statement of Faith and Core Values. Must maintain the highest Christian virtue and personal decorum, serving as a Christian role model and mentor both in and out of school, to students, parents, fellow faculty members and employees in judgment, dignity, respect,
and Christian living.
Contract runs: September 2021 through June 2022; teaching is on a 10 month cycle.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Contact Person: Andrea Bergstrom, Grammar School Principal email@example.com
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, professional resume (showing no gaps in employment), Christian faith statement, and philosophy of Christian education summary.
Submit requested materials to:
Andrea Bergstrom, Grammar School Principal
Covenant Christian Academy
83 Pine Street, West Peabody, MA 01960
Position will remain open until filled. Candidate interviews will be scheduled following review of requested material.
Position may be filled at anytime through the search process once a desired candidate has been identified.