- This topic is empty.
August 18, 2022 at 9:42 am #20485MartaGuest
My housemate will be moving in mid-September, and I’m looking for a Christian woman to move rent my 2nd bedroom starting October 1st, with flexibility to move in earlier if needed.
– Rent is $750 month + utilities. I
– Either a month to month or year long lease is possible. I own the home and am the landlord so we can discuss what would work best.
– House is a small two bedroom single family, with a lovely private back yard, dishwasher, and basement washer and dryer. Room is large, sunny, overlooks the back garden, and has its own private half bath.
– The common spaces are pretty much fully furnished and the kitchen is also more or less fully stocked with pots and pan, so this could be a great fit for a grad student, new professional, or anyone else who would appreciate dropping into a furnished home. On the flip side, while I’m delighted to make space on the book cases and add in additional art/houseplants etc, there’s not a lot of room for additional furniture in common areas
– I’m about an 8 minute walk from the Wood Island T Stop on the blue line. No driveway, but street parking is available and it’s better . You can also walk to Constitution Beach and the best bodegas, Italian food, and central American food in the city. The empanada game here is strong.
-You will be sharing your home with an affectionate cat who will be determined to earn your love. He will not respect your allergies or your anti-cat prejudice.
– I take care of all of the yard work and home maintenance, but I do ask that a housemate pitch in with snow removal.
I really enjoy sharing my home with a housemate, and in the past, we’ve hung out, had dinner together, prayed together, and done some joint hosting, but this is not an intentional community (unless you ask the cat). There tends to be a lot of praying and theological discussion on the premises, so a housemate would need to be comfortable with that.
Photos can be provide photos on request and am happy to show the space. If you’re interested, send me an email at marta.crilly[at]gmail[dot]comAugust 29, 2022 at 10:35 am #20546Elisabeth MetelusGuest
I am emailing to inquire if this room is still available. I am also a Christian woman.
ElisabethAugust 30, 2022 at 2:03 pm #20552Christine Schrade-KeddyGuest
VERY interested in this!
I am 56, female- traveling minister (progressive) who also works my own business online. I am very gainfully employed and have great references. I do a lot of my work in Needham and JP. I LOVE to “chat theology” !!
I am extremely well organized and very quiet. I write and read for my job – often from from home -but also travel for work all over MA- so sometimes I would be “on the road”. ALSO I love pets and sometimes house sit for friends….
please let me know if you are open to meet:)
thanks so much,