Support the life-changing work of refugee leaders!
1) Join our virtual gathering on Tuesday, December 3rd, from 9-9:30am to learn about the Converge Partnership with the Intercultural Ministries of Emmanuel Gospel Center (EGC) and Universal Human Rights International, leveraging the skills of our diverse community with refugee leadership at the forefront of refugee work.
2) Register to attend our fundraiser dinner on Thursday, December 5 from 6-8 pm to hear from refugees about how they are taking initiative to support their communities.
3) Mark your calendars to donate on Giving Tuesday. Thrivent Financial Services will match $1 for every $2 donation to the partnership made on Giving Tuesday!
To learn more, join the virtual gathering, to donate toward the match, or to RSVP for the dinner, please visit: www.egc.org/refugee
Universal Human Rights International and Emmanuel Gospel Center are proud to sponsor the new Refugee Innovation Fund. We believe that when we stand behind refugee leadership, both the refugee community and the city of Boston become stronger and more vibrant. Join us on June 20th at the Reservoir Church in Cambridge to hear from a panel of refugee innovators and enjoy cuisine from Iraq and Liberia. We hope to see you there!
Can’t make it? You can still give to the Refugee Innovation Fund by clicking “register” on this page or by going to www.egc.org/give and writing “Refugee Innovation Fund” in the memo line. We also accept checks mailed to Emmanuel Gospel Center with the memo “Refugee Innovation Fund.” Our address is:
2 San Juan Street
Boston, MA 02118
All proceeds from this event go directly to refugee innovators in the Boston area. Thank you!
The Race & Christian Community Initiative of the Emmanuel Gospel Center invites you to join us at our annual Community Gathering & Fundraiser on Thursday June 6th, 2019 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm at Congregation Lion of Judah to:
– Connect with fellow practitioners, future partners, and people passionate about racial healing from all walks of life.
– Explore robust resource tables featuring free tools, recommended media, and materials and representation from local racial justice organizations.
– Hear from Sheila Wise Rowe of the Cyrene Movement about the reality of racial trauma and resources for healing.
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a full meal, hear stories of RCCI’s impact, and learn about the new and growing programs we offer to serve your community.
This event is free to attend, though you will be invited to make a tax-deductible donation as an investment in racial healing in our city.
T accessibility, ample parking, handicap accessibility, inclusive meal-options, and a kids zone & nursing room strives to make this event accessible to all.
We look forward to seeing you there!
It’s that time of year again! Celebrating urban ministry in Boston at the Annual EGC Fundraiser Dinner! This year’s theme is On The Move, as we are celebrate the way God is moving in the lives of Christian leaders, and the organizations that they serve. We will also be sharing how EGC is on the move as well! We look forward to celebrating these exciting stories with you. It takes place from 5pm-8pm at Florian Hall in Dorchester, MA. We will have great food, interesting people to meet, and of course, our fun silent auction. This is a FREE event, but there will be an opportunity to give to the work of EGC. If you plan to attend, please visit egc.org/fundraiser and fill out our registration form. See you there!