This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Christ the Redeemer Anglican Church 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
June 6, 2019 at 12:14 pm #14935
Christ the Redeemer Anglican Church
Christ the Redeemer is a growing and active Anglican church on Boston’s North Shore, and needs an outgoing, engaging, innovative, Christ-centered leader who is excited to reach our community for Jesus. Everyone is bombarded daily by messages and advertisements, but how often does that message prompt them to think about their spiritual journey? What if we could tap into those who are spiritually hungry by speaking their language?
Do you have a growth mindset? Are you the one in meetings or at events who is saying, “Let’s find a way to show and tell more people about what God is doing here”? Does seeing someone experience God for the first time move you? Are you good at capturing stories with words and images and love to share them on social media? This is a huge task and requires a gifted individual who knows how to reach people in person, through events and all forms of media.
• Lead all communication channels (website, social media, print, announcements, video, etc.) to our congregation and greater North Shore community.
• Coordinate authors, plan and publish our weekly e-newsletter.
• Champion our efforts forward in the coordination of streaming and live feed audio and video production.
• Support and coordinate outreach events (Theater Production, Healing Conference, Special Music Services, etc.) that engage the local community in the life and ministry of CTR.
• Believe what CTR believes (see below and read more here https://ctrnorthshore.org/our-story/). • Have a passion for people and helping them in their faith journey. • Possess strong writing skills; be confident in creating new content, as well as editing that of others. • Proficient in audio/video editing and social media. • Have at a minimum a bachelor’s degree in related studies. • Have at least 3 years relevant experience.