- This event has passed.
Cohort Launch: Serving God and neighbor in STEM
October 6, 2019 - November 24, 2019Free
- How can I serve God and neighbor in a career in STEM?
- About Galileo and all that: what’s really happened in the history of faith and science?
- How do I know my work in STEM has value?
- What should science and technology try to achieve?
- In what sense could a competent scientist still call theology “the queen of the sciences”?
The STEM Cohort, by Boston Fellows, addresses perennial questions like these. This eight-week cycle addresses a new set of readings and discussions.
Learn more and apply here.