- This event has passed.
How to Unmask the Myth of Neutrality in the Use of Technology without Going Full Amish
February 16 from 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
- If technology can be used for good or for evil, how is it not neutral?
- Is technology today qualitatively different from other eras?
- Are there technologies that thoughtful people should just avoid?
- How do we do technology without compromising our humanity?
- What does the examined technological life look like, in practice?
Boston Fellows is pleased to host John Dyer, author of From the Garden to the City for a deep dive on these issues.
This event is on Saturday February 16th from 10:00am to 3:00pm at Park Street Church. Free and open to the public. Lunch is provided. (Contributions accepted.)
For more info or to RSVP, click here
- February 16
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- College Students, Featured, Social, Training
February 27 - March 18
March 5 - March 23
March 20, 2019 - August 16, 2020