- This event has passed.
Area Wide Christian Single Socials – Two Events in December
December 11, 2019 from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
December 11th – Musicians, ‘Deep Thinkers’ & Volunteers (Ages 25-36)
1) If you write, sing, beat or play music…
2) Or volunteer around Boston, whether it’s in a soup kitchen, your church or little league soccer team…
3) Or love to talk about universe, solving world hunger, the global economy, faith and history – deep into the night…
4) And if you’d love to share that with someone who shares a Christian faith……then this is your event!
With a guarantee of sharing something in common with others attending, come enjoy a safe, casual, and fun atmosphere and supports a Christian charity at the same time! http://communityofhopehaiti.org.
December 15th – Outdoor Enthusiasts (Ages 21-29)
If you play sports (socially or competitively), enjoy watching sports or if you love to go hiking or camping- come meet similar singles!
To register click on the website link below that will take you to Eventbrite links for both events.
Free small group coaching is provided a few days and weeks prior to either event (see website). I have hosted Christian dating events for over 2.5 years, before moving to Boston. Please let me use that experience to serve you!
Check-in begins at 6:45pm.
All the best!
Have fun. Fall in love. Make the world a better place.
—–What if you fall into both dating events – Outdoors/Sports & Musicians/Thinkers/Volunteers?
Then sign-up for both:) – Thanks!
—–What if your age falls outside of the age limit above?
As long as everyone is at least 21, give or take 1 year is fine:).
—–What if you don’t fall into either of these groups (ages or interests)?
Then please let me know what groups would fit you. Even better, if you complete the ‘preferences form’ on my website www.SingleSocials.com, when more people sign-up matching your interests/age range etc., then there will be enough to create a great event!
—-Is this speed dating?
Speed dating can be successful but I call these events ‘Second Dates’ because I coordinate second (& sometimes third) safe, smaller group events based around those from the first event who hit it off well together. This gives everyone more safe and comfortable space to get to know one-another before trying a date solo or feeling rushed to make a decision. Second events are always cheaper than the first (or even free).
Come meet multiple Christian singles who share your core interests!
—–Tell me more about how this event supports charities——-
More details are at www.SingleSocials.com as well as a way to invite you to more customized events in the future. Thank you!:)
- Assembly Way in Somerville, MA or Station Landing (near Wellington T) in Medford, MA
- TBD - but will either take place near the T & free parking at Assembly Way in Somerville, MA or near the T and free parking at Station Landing in Medford, MA + Google Map
February 27 from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
February 29 from 8:30 am - 2:30 pm