- This event has passed.
4th Annual UniteBoston Fundraising Party
November 8, 2018 from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Come and celebrate with us!
Over the past eight years, UniteBoston has been building bridges across historic divides in the Christian faith, and we are seeing greater momentum than ever before. Over 1,000 people gathered on the Boston Common this past summer with the sole purpose of worshipping Jesus Christ. There was a wide variety of different races, cultures, languages, denominations and traditions present who were all united in their worship of and devotion to Jesus. Also, participation in our neighborhood dinners continues to grow. We are now celebrating our one year anniversary since launching these dinners, and eleven dinner coordinators are now gathering Christians of all backgrounds to reveal Jesus’ love within our neighborhoods and further gospel movement.
Staff time and supplies are needed in order to mobilize the Christian community to take part in these initiatives. We would be honored to have your support to build on the momentum that God is bringing forth in this ministry!
Come and join us for UniteBoston’s Fundraising Party on Thursday November 8th from 6:30 to 8:30pm at Bethel AME Church, 40 Walk Hill Street, Boston. This is UniteBoston’s fourth annual fundraiser – a night of live music, food, and stories, as we celebrate the increasing sense of momentum and unity. There is no cost to attend, but there will be an opportunity to give at the event. Space is limited, so please RSVP via Eventbrite
Donations can be made by visiting www.uniteboston.com/
- Paul Castiglione, UniteBoston’s Somerville Dinner Coordinator on “The Power of Unity in Diversity”
- Cleopatra Muhammad, UniteBoston’s Dorchester Coordinator on “Gaining New Perspective and Hope”
- Caleb McCoy, Christian Hip Hop artist and musician on “The Joyful Noise of Collaboration and a Wider Network”
- Chloe Gaydos, UniteBoston worship night coordinator on “A New Vision for the Future”
- Rev. David Wright, UB Board Member and Executive Director of the Black Ministerial Alliance on “Nurturing God’s Revival”
We are excited to come together with Christians throughout the city to celebrate the increasing sense of momentum. Each person is a valuable part of this united gospel movement – thanks so much for committing to join with us in this!
Invite Friends through the Facebook Event Page
- Kelly Fassett
January 20 - February 23
January 22 - February 22
February 4 - February 23