We had over 200 people come out to serve the city through eleven different projects last Saturday, representing 25 different churches. Truly, the love of Jesus is being made visible to our city in new ways!
- 130 care bags for refugee foster children packed
- Dozens of lunches passed out to our friends on the street in the Back Bay
- 10 gardening beds prepared and planted
- 3 streets cleaned
- 89 teacher appreciation bags created
- Dozens of books moved
- Ministry with local children and the elderly
- Many lives touched with the love of Jesus
“I helped to coordinate BostonServe in Jamaica Plain, and a group of people and I served at a community garden. I really enjoyed meeting Christians in my neighborhood, because I work in Brookline and pass by the church every day, so it was nice to be able to connect a pastor with the local church. It’s also interesting to see a female pastor. The body of Christ is wonderfully diverse and what a special treat to be able to rub elbows with people from all walks of life.